Sunday, November 29, 2009

Wii Had Fun

This weekend we took the Wii over to Me Me and Granddaddy's for a spin. Needless to say, we all had fun.
Actually, with the exception of Gavin getting sick, this past week was nothing but fun. I enjoyed every minute of being with my family. As evidenced by the following pictures, you'll see why.

Gavin worked security so D. could put up Christmas lights.
He also helped me deck the halls inside.
And even read through the Friday ads.
He and Finn played so well together we let the festivities go on a little longer than usual. Long enough that we put Gavin in his p.j.s and Finn wanted to follow suit.
I'm hoping to ease back into the work week tomorrow. We'll see how that goes. If I seem more tired than usual Monday morning, we'll just blame it on the turkey.

No comments:

Post a Comment