Saturday, February 19, 2011

The Run Down

I cracked my self up with the punny title to this blog, but I'm sure no one else will find it as humorous. After a few days of no running due to late nights of parent conferences, I got back on the treadmill and was so happy to see that I cut down a minute and a half on my mile. Now it "only" takes me 13 minutes. I continued on for another half mile but had to stop. Dave's grandfather was so kind to watch Gavin while I ran, but I didn't want to wear out his generosity.

However, this morning my mother and law and I went to the stadium and this time I was able to do the mile in 12 minutes! What I think what I was more happy about is that I did a complete mile with no walking and most of the 3 miles total was jogging. One of my hamstrings was tightening up, but in all I feel pretty good. If you ask me tomorrow, it might be a different story.

No comments:

Post a Comment