Friday, July 13, 2012

Ten Years

During my newlywed days, I remember hearing about couples who had been married ten or more years and thinking "wow, I know we will get there, but it seems so far off." Well, we are there and I can't believe how fast time has flown. I couldn't be any more blessed to be married to my best friend. We couldn't be anymore alike or anymore different if that makes any sense. It's been fun during the ups and I feel like the downs have drawn us even closer to each other.

Enough of the sappy stuff. I don't think I could post without including pictures, so here's two of the very few pics I have on my laptop (we have yet to set up the computer since the move). However, once we do, I want to post about our ten year anniversary trip that we took last year. Hopefully, when I do, that last sentence will make more sense.

Then


 And Now


1 comment: