Saturday, July 13, 2013

Eleven Years


I probably post this picture every anniversary but it's the only one we have scanned in from our wedding. Getting married eleven years ago is not long compared to our parents or grandparents but it is long enough that the use of digital cameras was a very new thing for wedding photographers.

Yesterday we did our main celebrating ~Taste of Texas lunch with complimentary dessert, bowling, arcades, ice cream for dinner, Menil museum, Half Price perusing, movie at home and I got to pick out and arrange beautiful flowers at a downtown flower shop. We did this all in one afternoon/evening. Talk about making good use of a free night of babysitting.

I absolutely love being married to my husband. He makes me laugh like no one else. He knows me like no one else. This year has been challenging for our family but it has made me realize more than ever that he is God's perfect provision for me. He isn't perfect, but most days I could say he comes pretty well close. I pray that our children have spouses they love and cherish just as much.

Happy Anniversary Hunny! Amor Vincit Omnia!

No comments:

Post a Comment