Monday, May 28, 2012

5 Months Old

Little girl, you my dear, are growing way too fast. I'm either suffering from heat exhaustion or I just had a vision of you going off to college. 

 

This past month you have reached several new milestones. You are rolling from front to back and back to front.


You found your thumb and it is now you best friend. I guess it's ok as long as it's no longer your best buddy when you go off to school. It is nice that something will calm you as you drift off to sleep.

 
 
You also got your first taste of rice cereal.


You weren't quite sure what to think of your cereal and after almost two weeks, I think you are getting the hang of it.  If we could just keep you from eating your bib or your hands, it would be a much easier process.

  

 I realized the other day you had on an outfit that you wore in your three month old pictures. I thought it would be fun to compare.

3 Months

 

  5 Months

 

 I can see some change especially in those cute legs of yours. At five months, you are mostly wearing six month clothes, although a bathing suit you had on today was twelve months. You are still sleeping well and thankfully have been taking a fairly consistent morning and afternoon nap. You love to stand. Those rolly polly legs of your are so strong! It makes me wonder if you are going to want to cruise around before long.

  Your hair is looking even more auburn and your eyes seem to be changing to slate blue. 
 

Ava Grace, your smile and even your puffed out bottom lip fill us with so much joy. Daddy says you have a contagious laugh and a knack for studying things. Your big brother can't get enough of you as evidenced by his constant need to pet your head or hold your hand. And I, sweet girl, love you to the moon and back and more.

Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment