Tuesday, May 22, 2012

What's Going On

I have a few rare minutes of quiet time with only the sound of a mixed French CD my husband made for me (yes, he still does that after all these years) and the ahhh, and ooohs of a gurgling baby rolling on the floor next to me. She is entertaining herself by rolling over and attacking her pink owl blanket with such vigor. I can't believe I just typed she is rolling over. She has been rolling from her tummy to her back for a little while now but just found even more freedom by rolling from her back to her tummy. Oh my, it won't be long before she is cruising along.

Blogging has been sporadic around here because quite frankly life is busy and something has to suffer. So, that something is blogging and sleep. Oh wait, those cute baby ahhh and ooohs have increased with intensity. To her mama's arms it is.

And the above two paragraphs were typed three days ago. Since picking up that adorably ferocious baby, life has moved on with warped speed. I just emptied my camera of its pictures and saw time truly fly by.  I guess the good thing is there's something to document that time because even if that adorable baby is out of my belly, I'm still working with baby brain. I feel like there is so much I want to blog about but can't narrow it down, so I'll just post a few pictures of what we have been up to lately.

Creating masterpieces


Being Silly (I'll remind him one day, he asked me to take this picture.)


Celebrating Mother's Day with my Kiddos


Serious Puzzle Building

 

And Smiling Up A Storm


No comments:

Post a Comment