Thursday, January 31, 2013

Has It Been A Month?

***So, I realized this little blog post was not posted a week ago when I wrote it. Does the fact that I actually wrote it back then count?***

A month??!! Seriously, it's been a month since Christmas already. I guess I shouldn't be too surprised. We have already celebrated the wedding of a sweet young couple, hosted birthday parties and attended birthday parties, baby showers and a baby gender reveal party. 

Does that give me any reprieve from taking so long to post pictures from Christmas? Okay, if that doesn't, how about the fact that I literally took 2,000 pictures in the month of December? "Hi, my name is Abbey, and I may have a picture taking problem."

I won't go all vacation slide show on you but will post a few of the highlights.

Kiss Sanwich


 New Nephew


Singing shepherd
 

Peaceful



4 Years
 

White Elephant, Ugly Sweater Christmas Party

 

Zoo Lights
 
 
With Sweet Friends


 Not-So Happy First Encounters


The Good News
 

Going on Vacation (At least it's better than running away from home.)


1 Year


Holding On


Four Generations


Christmas 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment