Tuesday, November 2, 2010

We Almost Missed the Boat

My creative husband came up with the idea that for our costumes this year we would be yacht rockers. Let me define this. Yacht rockers: Those who enjoy 70s and 80s smooth music while leisurely sailing on their yachts.

And here we are:
This is the third year we have had a family theme. The first year, we were a tree, lumberjack and tree hugger.

Last year we were yard ornaments: light, gnome and fairy.
My, I can't believe how much little boy has grown.

D hooked speakers to the boat so he provided the traveling entertainment. And no, that is not his real chest hair, thank goodness.

Gavin enjoyed getting spoiled by the grandparents. I think we have an endless supply of tootsie rolls.

We went to a fall festival later on in the evening. One thing that neither D or I counted on was that maybe two adults out of the whole crowd dressed up. I think we were those two. We kind of toned down our costumes before venturing out.

However, we had a great time and eventually sailed off into the sunset.

No comments:

Post a Comment