Tuesday, November 30, 2010

A Grateful Heart

Here's a list of just the few things I am grateful for that occurred this past week:

1. Being home all week with Gavin and half of it with my hunny.

2. Playing under the kitchen table with those two.
3. Getting the house decorated for Christmas and even a present or two wrapped.

4. Seeing my grandmother get more beautiful each year.

5. Getting spontaneous bear hugs from my two-year old.

6. Having that same two-year old be my big helper and really seeing him getting the grasp of obedience.
7. D creating a Winter Wonderland with the outside Christmas lights.
8. Enjoying Thanksgiving with both sides of our family.

9. Being chased by a dragon.

10. Partaking in the annual dressing making collaboration.
11. Watching Gavin and his cousins play in the same water fountain at my grandparents' house that me and my cousins played in.

12. Listening to what everyone had to be thankful for around the dinner table and hearing my son shock us by clearly saying, "I don't know."
13. Playing games to work off Thanksgiving lunch.


15. Watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade.
16. Snuggling with Gavin while watching Sesame Street.
17. Singing Happy Birthday to my 85 year old grandfather.
18. Being almost done Christmas shopping.
19. Having a date night with my hunny even if it was only to Starbucks and Target.
20. Having the energy to act completely silly so three little boys under the age of 6 would simultaneously smile for the camera.
As you can see, it was a week I was truly thankful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment