Sunday, September 4, 2011

22 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights

How Far Along: 22 Weeks


Size of Baby: About 11 inches - the size of a spaghetti squash - and weighs around 1 pound.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 1.5 pounds to be a pound over where I was when I was first pregnant this go around. However, I have gained a total of nine pounds if I go back to the lowest point I got to during this pregnancy. I think i am going to stick with that since it will hopefully give me more incentive not to gain as much as I did with Gavin.

Maternity Clothes: I'm still mixing the regular and maternity clothes. Although I did a happy dance when we found my box of maternity clothes in storage.

Gender: It's a GIRL!

Movement: I noticed the last few weeks she likes to move a lot during church and she seems to sit pretty low.

Sleep: I think I sleep with about three pillows surrounding me. My body pillow was not one of those things we found in storage. I may be sleeping with Gavin's four foot stuffed shark from now on.

What I miss: Sleeping without so many pillows.

Cravings: Nothing in particular, but I do feel hungry more often. I made a batch of no-bake energy balls tonight. It mostly consisted of oatmeal, peanut butter and chocolate chips. I was going to put flax seed in them but ran out.

Best Moment of the Week: Hearing baby sister's heart beat at my doctor's appointment. She is measuring right on target for growth too.

No comments:

Post a Comment