Friday, September 16, 2011

24 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights

How Far Along: 24 Weeks

I don't have a picture yet. However, here's what I looked like at six months when pregnant with Gavin. I think I'm going to try to get D to take a picture of me tonight in this same shirt. I'm pretty sure I saw it in my maternity clothes box. If I had to guess, I would say that I look smaller while carrying Gavin.



Size of Baby: About 12.5 inches - the length of an ear of corn - and weighs around 1.25 pounds.


Total Weight Gain/Loss: 14 pounds; as my doctor puts it, I went through a growth spurt. She says everyone does at some point, but I don't know if this made me feel any better.


Maternity Clothes: I'm still sporting a mixture of maternity and regular clothes.


Gender: It's a GIRL!


Movement: She is an active little girl at night and was definitely on the move this morning in church.


Sleep: I have been so exhausted that I sleep fairly well. I can even sometimes resist the urge to get up in the middle of the night. If I don't have to switch to sleeping on another side, I'm good. Switching involves moving tons of pillows and some amount of pain that I did not experience when pregnant with Gavin.


What I miss: Exercising without feeling the before-mentioned pain.


Cravings: Sweet things which could be the reason for my growth spurt. I'm trying to curb the sweet craving this week.


Best Moment of the Week: Listening to Gavin talk to his baby sister. Tonight, he thought it was neat to lay down next to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment