Sunday, October 9, 2011

27 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights

How Far Along: 27 Weeks

Size of Baby: About 14.5 inches - the length of cauliflower - and weighs around 2 pounds.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Scale, what scale?

Maternity Clothes: I'm still sporting a mixture of maternity and regular clothes.

Gender: It's a GIRL! D is having to get used to all of the pink around here.

Movement: She has been seriously active. Her movements are from left to right and up and down. I also think she has had the hiccups a few times that I can tell.

Sleep: Sleep is getting a little more painful lately. I don't tend to move much in my sleep which means I often wake up really sore on one side. I think our three-year old has decided to get us ready for a newborn because he has waken up around 3 am the past few nights to use the restroom.

What I miss: Being able to move around easily and pick up Gavin.

No comments:

Post a Comment