Sunday, October 23, 2011

29 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights

How Far Along: 29 Weeks

No picture this week as we were running the roads for three days straight and then I was under the weather this weekend.

Size of Baby: About 15.2 inches long - the size of a squash - and weighs around 2.5 pounds.

Maternity Clothes: I'm mixing the maternity and regular. Although, my wardrobe is really confused because one day I could be wearing capris and a short sleeve shirt and the next I need pants and a sweater. That's Texas for you.

Gender: It's a GIRL!

Movement: She is still mostly active at night. Sometimes, I have to actually sit down for a spell and make sure she is still moving.

Sleep: With us being so busy, I have not had as much sleep as I desired. However, this cold or sinus stuff has really made me slow down a bit.

What I miss: Breathing through my nose and not being in pain to do little tasks like walking or putting on pants. Rolling over in bed is the worst. I do have some exercises I am trying to do to help with the pain though.

Cravings: We finally had frozen yogurt so I can say that is out of my system. Otherwise, I have not really had any cravings.

Best Moment of the Week: Finding out that all of the test results from the hospital monitoring came back good and my glucose test was fine. I was not too worried about it since my blood sugar tends to drop instead of go up which is what they are screening for. We also bought a car! We had known we would need to buy one soon, but since mine was declared totaled, that kind of sped up the process. We did not get a minivan, but let's just say, D calls it my soccer mom car. I'm not sure how I feel about that, but I do love the extra space.

No comments:

Post a Comment