Monday, June 18, 2012

Father/birthday?

I am so blessed to be able to celebrate my two boys yesterday. Father's Day was extra sweet this year because Gavin's 4th birthday fell on it for the first time. Even though he was born two days after Father's Day, I'm sure Hunny would concur that he is the best Father's Day present.



I couldn't have asked for a better partner to help raise our children. He is kind, compassionate, hard working, creative and hands down has the best smile.




Our kids think the world of him too. Ava lights up when she hears her daddy and gets a kick out of his scruffy faced tickles behind the ear.

  

 And Gavin's favorite super hero is his daddy. There is no one who plays light sabers or action figures better. I love hearing the different voices from Gavin's room when they are reading a book or fighting some bad guy. Most of all, he loves Jesus and wants for both of his kids to as well.

 

Tomorrow, I'm taking Gavin for his four year check up, so I'll do a separate post on that special little guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment