1. Visiting with my grandparents and watching Gavin run around their back porch like I did when I was his age.
2. Savoring my first mug of hot chocolate.
3. Playing with my nephews outside.
4. Lighting my new pumpkin spice candle which I paid half price for.
5. Making chocolate/caramel dipped apples and trying to keep a certain someone from eating them first.
6. Finally pulling out the fall decorations and creating a few new pieces.
7. Baking Summer Brown's yummy pumpkin bread recipe.
8. Watching cowboys tame a horse.
9. Hearing Gavin try to say, "I love you" several times plus listening to his knock knock jokes.
10. Capturing these silly faces.
Spending the weekend in the 1800's
6 hours ago