Friday, December 31, 2010

Change Is Going To Do You Good

Life has many seasons and this past year was what I felt like as a holding season. 2010 and even some of 2009 have been a waiting period. We've not been twiddling our thumbs by any means, but I have a sense that 2011 is going to hold big changes. Change can be scary. However, this time I'm excited about change.

Some change is going to have to come from me though. I'm not really making resolutions this year, but I do want to refocus on some areas of my life. I want to read more, budget better, savor more moments and foster better friendships. Here's to savoring the last moments of 2010 with a little pictorial reflection. My sister-in-law had the great idea to do this.

Dave's Birthday

Valentine's Day

My birthday

Rodeo

Easter
Blue Bell Factory in Brenham

Indiana Jones appearance at our nephew's birthday

Mother's Day

Father's Day

Gavin's Birthday

Fourth of July

San Diego to visit my dear friend

Play time with more dear friends

Labor Day

Halloween

Running of the Turkeys on Thanksgiving

Christmas

Welcome New Year!

1 comment:

  1. Cute!! God bless you and your family in 2011. I am so glad we have become friends!

    ReplyDelete