Sunday, December 18, 2011

37 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights

How Far Along: 37 Weeks

D and I had a much needed date night to Taste of Texas and then a drive through River Oaks to look at the most amazing Christmas lights. We pulled out the trusty ol' tripod for a few photos beforehand.


Size of Baby: About 18.9 inches - the size of a watermelon and weighs around 6.14 pounds. She's full term!

Maternity Clothes: I just keep trying to mix it up, but still pretty much all maternity unless I wear a really long shirt.

Gender: It's a GIRL!

Movement: Instead of feeling strong movements, I'm feeling waves of movement. And her hiccups are much stronger.

Sleep: Not so good right now.

What I miss: Normal sized feet.

Cravings: Nothing in particular.

Best Moment of the Week: Our bags are packed - all four of ours! The house is almost in order and there are only four things on my to list pertaining to getting ready for baby girl with only two of those things I need to get done for today. I'm hoping to spend the next few days enjoying time with my little boy and soaking up some Christmas fun. And, at my last appointment I was already dilated to 1.5 centimeters, although I know I could stay that way for some time. I'm just hoping baby girl decides to come before Christmas or holds off until New Years since my doctor will be out of town for a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment