Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Baby Shower

Our church small group blessed us this past Sunday with a baby shower. I don't have any pictures because it was a surprise, but it was certainly sweet. We have only been with the group since August and they have completely made us feel welcome. We are going to miss not seeing them over the Christmas holidays but hopefully will run into them at church (unless Little Miss would like to make her debut any time now).

And in thinking about this past Sunday's baby shower I remembered that I never posted pictures from the shower my dear family held for us a few weeks ago.


My mom, mother-in-law and aunt spared no detail in making it special. What made it even sweeter was that it was held in the same darling tea room that nearly ten years ago we had my bridal luncheon surrounded by some of the same family and friends.


I don't think I have ever seen so much pink in one place, or heard as much oohing and awing. We were truly blessed by the outpouring of love. Enjoy some of the pictures from that day. We were camera swapping a lot, so I only have a sampling of the ones on my camera.


Four generations if you include baby girl


My mother-in-law and I. She is so excited to have the first girl in the family of boys.


Eve the little girls enjoyed tea and brunch.

My dad made sure his granddaughter was going to have her very own pink fishing pole.

No comments:

Post a Comment