Sunday, November 22, 2009

A Hairy Situation

We bit the bullet and our little man got his first haircut. I knew he was needing it for awhile. I would comb it to the side, but every time his hair would fall down, it would be in his eyes. I also knew that D. thought I could cut it and that scared me. I figured that if I messed it up too badly, then I could take him tomorrow to have it professionally done since I'm off this week.

After giving Gavin a bath, I gathered up all of my courage and the baby scissors and went to work. We don't really have pictures of the actual process since D. had to hold the man's hands. I got the front cut and D. thought I was done, but I refused to let my baby have a mullet. Business in the front, party in the back doesn't work for me.

Here is he from a few days ago.

And here's the result...
Why do haircuts always make baby boys look like little boys?

1 comment: