Thursday, February 25, 2010

On the Mend

Things are beginning to smell like roses, literally. I can now catch a faint whiff of the beautiful roses my mother and mother-in-law both gave me for my birthday. To say that reminds me how blessed I am to have such women in my life.

I've managed to do a little laundry, catch up on some reading and am now in the middle of watching Fiddler on the Roof. It's a movie I've never seen but always been interested in. Oh, but I had no idea how long it is.

Being ill has caused this tug-o-war in me. I know I need to rest, but man what a great time to catch up on all those to do's on my list. However, I have the feeling that if I don't rest, I may find out what it will take to get me to that point. I know D.'s already not too happy that I'm planning on returning back to work tomorrow. So for now, I bid adieu. The Fiddler calls.

No comments:

Post a Comment