Thursday, September 23, 2010

It's Here!

As of 10 p.m. last night, Fall has officially graced us. Well, it was the night before last if you are reading this Friday morning. I am however, waiting for it to bring on some cool weather, but I'm willing to give it a little reprieve since it's my absolute favorite time of the year. Yep, it beats out even the Christmas season. I know, I know, Bah Humbug!

Last year, I basically spilled my heart out about why I think Fall is so grand in this post. I've surprised myself that I haven't pulled the Fall decorations out of the garage yet, but I think that will happen before the weekend is over. And if not, that's okay too because we have a fun-filled weekend packed with both immediate and extended families. Of course, we'll see the parents, the grandparents, brothers, sisters-in-law, and nephews but I'm looking forward to some relaxing time with the aunts/uncles and cousins as well.

And with Fall comes my father-in-law's birthday. Happy Birthday Joe! Hope you had a lovely day.

No comments:

Post a Comment