Friday, July 8, 2011

14 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights

How Far Along: 14 Weeks

Next week, I'm going to try to get a full body photo and maybe wear something other than workout clothes.

Size of Baby: About 3.4 inches - the size of a lemon - and weighs around 1.5 oz

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 0

Maternity Clothes: No, although I'm thinking we should get them out of storage soon.

Gender: Our appointment with the new doctor is Monday, so we might get a sneak peak or she may say to schedule the ultrasound appointment for four weeks from then.

Movement: Not yet

Sleep: Still waking up once a night. I am also continuing with my afternoon nap, but I'm finding it's really hard to just sleep for 30 minutes. Usually, I end up taking at least an hour nap or none at all.

What I miss: Definitely Diet Dr. Pepper

Cravings: I have a hard time drinking water, but I am finding myself thirsty for it now. It could have something to do with the 100 degree heat!

Best Moment of the Week: On our way home from church Sunday, D asked me if I thought we were having a boy or girl. Before I could answer, we heard a sweet little voice from the backseat say, "Girl." When we asked that voice what we should name the girl, he said, "La La." In subsequent questioning he has also called the baby La La Kitty Cat. I'm not so sure we will go with his naming choice. I also realized that I am officially in the second trimester. Time is going fast now!

No comments:

Post a Comment