Friday, July 1, 2011

13 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 13 Weeks

Size of baby: About 4.0 inches - the size of a navel orange and weighs around 2.5 ounces.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: No gain yet.

Maternity Clothes: Not yet either but GAP and Old Navy had an awesome online sale and I ordered a couple of maternity things. I've never ordered clothes online before so I was pretty nervous.

Gender: Hope to find out in about four weeks!

Movement: No, but looking forward to that time.

Sleep: Still waking up atleast once each night. It's also starting to get a little uncomfortable to sleep on my stomach.

What I miss: Same things as last week- energy and Diet Dr. Pepper. I am slowly getting my appetite back.

Cravings: I have actually been able to eat chicken this week although it's not necessarily something I crave. I did make a homemade cilantro dressing and told D that I was tempted to get a second helping of salad.

Symptoms: Heartburn

Best Moment of the Week: Listening to Gavin blow the baby "raspberrys."

No comments:

Post a Comment