Saturday, July 23, 2011

16 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights

How Far Along: 16 Weeks

And here's the 15 week photo taken in Hawaii.

Size of Baby: About 4.6 inches - the size of an avocado - and weighs around 3.5 oz.

Total Weight Gain: 1 pound; D and I took a little babymoon to Hawaii this past week. Next year is our ten year anniversary, so we figured that we might better celebrate this anniversary since we will have an infant then. I think we have decided to have a big celebration every nine years from now on.

Maternity Clothes: I did pull out the maternity shorts for our trip. They were so much more comfortable especially when flying.

Gender: Will find out soon!

Movement: Sometimes I think I feel faint flutters like when we were at the circus today but nothing for certain.

Sleep: I am still jet lagged but even if I wasn't, I am pretty sure I would want sleep and lots of it.

What I miss: Holding my three year old as much, but I still try to sneak it in.

Cravings: I am a little surprised I gained even a pound this week (although some of it could have been the feet swelling from the plane ride) because I would order this delicious plate of Hawaiian food and have to stop about three bites in. It was like I hit a brick wall and felt really full. I finally wised up and just ordered soup the last day. We have been on a soup kick around here since then.

Best Moment of the Week: Getting to spend a week with my hunny in a beautiful place and then seeing our little boy. We had a great time but missed him terribly.

No comments:

Post a Comment