Friday, July 22, 2011

15 Weeks

***This post was supposed to publish last Friday while we were out of town, but I got back and realized it was still sitting in drafts. So....this is for last week, and I'll try to post 16 weeks tomorrow plus some pics of where we were all week.

Pregnancy Highlights

How Far Along: 15 Weeks

Sorry, no picture this week.

Size of Baby: About 4.0 inches - the size of a navel orange - and weighs around 2.5 oz.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I lost a pound when weighed at the doctors. We have some fun things planned for this week, so I have a feeling I may get that pound back.

Maternity Clothes: No, but I think maternity shorts are going to make their debut this week.

Gender: We have our appointment scheduled to see baby Moore in less than four weeks!

Movement: Not yet

Sleep: I am still wanting to sleep quite a bit. We have been pretty busy so I imagine that is helping me want a little extra sleep.

What I miss: Lunch meat because we eat a lot of it around here and it's just easy to make a quick sandwich.

Cravings: I want cold things since it is so incredibly hot around here. I am also increasing that water intake quite a bit. I had nausea for most of the first trimester and then it was gone. However, for the first time this week I found myself more sick than just a little nausea. I think I went too long without eating breakfast.

Best Moment of the Week: Hearing a healthy 158 beat per minute heartbeat at the doctor's visit. I told Gavin I had to see the doctor and he asked me why. I said that I needed to see how the baby was growing and he asked me if it was going to come out now. I think he's ready to meet baby girl/boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment