Saturday, August 13, 2011

19 Weeks



Pregnancy Highlights

How Far Along: 19 Weeks


Size of Baby: About 6 inches - the size of a mango - and weighs around 8.5 ounces.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I lost a pound and a half since last week. If I had known horse stall cleaning would be such great exercise, I may have asked to help a long time ago.

Maternity Clothes: Some maternity shorts. I can mostly wear regular clothes but prefer stretchy pants as in yoga pants when at home. I can tell my fitted t-shirts are getting a little more fitted.

Gender: It's a GIRL! It has been fun looking at all of the little girl items. It's also quite overwhelming.

Movement: Mostly at night or when I sit still which lately is not often.

Sleep: I'm ready to crash at night and still taking my daily nap. Some little boy has decided to start getting up at 7 or like this morning 6:30. It wouldn't be a big deal because I'm already up at 6 except his energy level is through the roof right now.

What I miss: Being able to sit without my back hurting.

Cravings: Nothing in particular, but I am getting hungry more often.

Best Moment of the Week: Looking at all of the cute little girl things and starting to decide on names. We have to pick soon or this child may actually be La La Kitty Kat.

No comments:

Post a Comment