- My plants are dying. I guess only watering twice each week isn't going to cut it in the 100 degree plus heat.
- We have been super busy trying to rearrange the house for baby sister.
- The house looks like a tornado struck.
- Baby sister does not have a name yet. We are stuck between two names for the front- runner and no, I'm not saying what they are until we've decided.
- Today marks the halfway point in my pregnancy. Seriously, seriously glad I am not nine months pregnant in this heat. It may be my imagination but I think my feet may have tried to swell up today.
- I need to do the 20 week pregnancy update, post pictures of our little girl, pictures of how we shared the news we are having a little girl plus go through about 900 other summer pictures.
- Gavin is goofy and full of so much spunk.
- Today he wore tall argyle socks (Papaw socks) and light up shoes. His choice and he loved it.
- My husband makes the best homemade spaghetti.
- My husband knows just how to cheer up my day with his smile. The flowers didn't hurt either.
1 hour ago