Saturday, August 27, 2011

21 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights

How Far Along: 21 Weeks

No picture this week.

Size of Baby: About 10.5 inches - the size of a banana - and weighs around 12.2 ounces.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 0 pounds which was extremely surprising considering I have had a pretty big sweet tooth this week.

Maternity Clothes: It's a mixture when it comes to pants and shorts. Everything else is regular.

Gender: It's a GIRL!

Movement: She is moving around a lot at night and D even felt her move for the first time.

Sleep: Can't get enough but sleeping pretty well. Trying to get the hang of the side sleeping.

What I miss: Sleeping on my back or stomach.

Cravings: My sweet tooth has kicked in. Ice cream has sounded good but it may have to do more with the 100 plus degree temps we have been having.

Best Moment of the Week: Gavin crawled up in my lap one day and said, "Hi baby sister. I love you." He ended it with a big kiss. So sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment