Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Wacky Dreams and Floating Miracles

Today is the day! We are going in for the big ultrasound to see our pint size little person. I can't wait to check out the floating miracle inside me and maybe (hopefully) get a peak to see if Gavin is going to have a baby brother or sister. I'm too much of a planner to wait until the baby is born and the suspense the last few months is enough for me. In fact, last night I had some wacky dream that my doctor was cookoo and because of her weird psychotherapy-like session we completely missed the ultrasound.

My parents have thankfully agreed to watch Gavin for us. I was tempted to bring him with us but I think it would be too long of a day for him. They are off having a fun adventure and when we get back from the appointments, we (I say D) will be helping to unload 100 hay bales. So....I probably won't blog back with how everything went until tomorrow. If I've been in suspense for this long, one day isn't going to hurt everyone else, is it?

1 comment: