Sunday, August 21, 2011

20 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights

How Far Along: 20 Weeks


Size of Baby: About 6.5 inches - the size of a small cantaloupe - and weighs around 10.6 ounces.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 1.5 pounds. I think I'm about back to where I started before I was pregnant with baby girl.

Maternity Clothes: It's a mixture when it comes to pants and shorts. In the above picture, I'm still wearing my regular jeans, but I don't know how long that is going to last.

Gender: It's a GIRL!

Movement: She is definitely more active at night.

Sleep: Can't get enough.

What I miss: Getting up off the floor easier.

Cravings: Nothing in particular, but I am getting hungry more often.

Best Moment of the Week: Narrowing down names and rearranging the kids' rooms. It was really sweet to see Gavin take some of his change he had saved and put it towards buying his baby sister the cutest stuffed owl. He's got such a tender heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment