Thursday, August 11, 2011

Gavinisms

I have the idea; I have the journal, now I just need to find the time to actually write some of Gavin's funny sayings in it. I'm sure 20 years from now, he's not going to want to search back through hundreds of his mom's blogs to see what he said when he was three. Who am I kidding? There will probably be some sort of new technology that will find this very post by him only asking for it. Well, I'm still going to write in a journal for him and until I can, I'll just post some of his sayings here.


After Gavin was particularly concerned about water being on his Me Me's sidewalk...
Gavin: You made a mess.
Me Me: You certainly like all of your ducks in a row.
Gavin: Me Me you don't have any ducks.


Upon seeing a picture of D and I in Hawaii on my phone...
Me: This is when daddy and I flew in an airplane far away but came back.
Gavin: But you didn't have your cape to fly away.


One evening while we were out near the woods and not close to the restroom...
D: Do you need to go potty?
Gavin: No
D: You can go cowboy style.
Gavin: But I don't have my boots.


One night right after we put him to sleep, he starts crying...
Me: Why are your crying?
Gavin: Because my eyes are all wet.


While getting Gavin up in the morning, he starts to toss out all of his stuffed animals...
Me: Do you really need to throw all of them out of your bed?
Gavin: They are all my best friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment