Monday, February 6, 2012

37 Days Ago

I have had so many things I have wanted to write about, but my type A personality just won't let me until I finish my Christmas post. In fact, after this Christmas post, I want to get back to writing more often. SO many times, I limit myself because I want to include pictures (for ascetics and because the grandparents ask for them) but let's face it, it takes a LOT of time to download pictures, edit them (back to my type A personality) and load them. I really don't know how everyday bloggers do it. Maybe they are not as sleep deprived and they have fairy cleaning mothers to take care of the house. They are probably just much more efficient than me.

Anyways, on to the Christmas post. We finally got my side of the family together on New Years Day. Looking at my parent's house, you would think it was Christmas Day. Mom had everything decorated just right. The tree and stockings were beautiful plus there were Christmas cookies and the best tasting ham.


Seeing how Ava was still pretty jaundiced, we put in the sun as much as possible in my parent's wonderful bay window. And yes, I know that she wasn't getting much sun fully clothed in her carrier, but we didn't leave her that way.


Ava met her Aunt Brandy and Uncle Casey although Uncle Casey didn't get to hold her for a few more days due to a cold.


She also met her great grandparents for the first time that day.


And Gavin had a blast playing with his new toys. He even thought it would be fun to play with sister's toy.

Christmas. Check. New Years. Check. I only feel like I have 36 more days to catch up.

No comments:

Post a Comment