Tuesday, February 28, 2012

To Do Lists

Just about daily, I hear, "So, what are we going to do today?" It comes from the sweetest three year old voice with a ten year old's sincerity. Since I was making a To Do list at lunch today, I decided to help Gavin pen everything we were going to do in his own words.


1. Play with toys
2. Get toys from cabinet
3. Finish reading our book (Lasso Lou and Cowboy McCoy)
4. Play Bullseye game
5. Go get Nee and Poppy
6. Take dancing horse out of box
7. Drink milk
8. Go get Me Me, Toni, and Grand daddy
9. Eat hot dog
10. Drink milk (that must have been important)
11. Like Mama (hopefully this is just inherent)
12. When I go to bed, say, "I love you to the moon and back and more, I love you and Night, night" to Mama, Daddy and Ava.
13. Find "this" (the stems to his fruit erasers)
14. Finish my letters
15. Get my rope (which is the tie for my robe)
16. Eat oranges and eat chips

I would say if we accomplish all of this, we will have a very happy and tired little boy or at least a tired Mama.


No comments:

Post a Comment