Sunday, June 7, 2009

Weekend Happenings

My family swears (if they did swear) that they heard me yelling for joy at approximately 8:30 a.m. Saturday. That's about the time I turned in my last bit of paperwork at school and officially started summer vacation. Saturday was technically a work day, but I'm glad to have said a quick hello and goodbye.

And with the beginning of summer, that only means that G.'s 1st birthday is right around the corner. We assembled his birthday present and let him try it out early.


He seemed to really like it. At his babysitter's, the big girls (18 months and 2 years old) sit at one just like it. I think he felt like a big boy.

His little feet could barely touch the floor. This picture turned out kind of neat by accident.

That is, he seemed to like it until he slipped and went sailing under the table, but that wasn't so bad either.

I was feeling a little left out in this next picture because the boys were wearing their shark p.j.'s and conveniently had a shark nearby. It was like they had planned it.


Not much went on Sunday except for church. G. slept most of the day because of his teething. We did take him outside for a little while and he seemed to enjoy it. The Moores are all looking forward to more relaxing summer days.

No comments:

Post a Comment