Saturday, December 5, 2009

Baby It's Cold Outside

Yesterday, we broke a record in H-town for having the earliest snow fall ever recorded. The fact that it snowed is probably a record. My mom picked up Gavin for me and I met them for a little fun in the snow. Someone wasn't all too excited about the cold weather, but he did like throwing the "balls" of ice.


I would now like to introduce you to someone - The Claw. Gavin didn't have his mittens over at Nonna's and she found one smallish mitten. Gavin had fun shaking his one hand around.

We went home to meet D., but there wasn't that much snow sticking there.

We did spot Ralphie's brother Randy from the Christmas story.
In all, I think Gavin might be a warm weather creature. He seemed to enjoy watching the fire and snuggling better than anything else.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I wish we had been there to play in the snow with you guys! I love the picture of aunt Sherry and baby G and you and Gavin!

    ReplyDelete