Thursday, December 10, 2009

Thankfully Joyous Thursday Week #3

Thankfully, I'm still in thankful mode. In this post, I talked about the women in my life and this week I would like to say I am thankfully joyous for all of the men and boys in my family - the fathers, grandfathers, brother, brother-in-law, nephews, cousins and especially these two.

This is an old picture, but I just love it that Gavin will always have a photo of him and his two Papaws together- one from each side of the family.

And I know it was a special Father's Day last year for D. to have Gavin with us.


My brother wasn't there in time for the photo, but here's the cutest picture of when Gavin was about 4 months old. I guess it's okay to be thankful for brothers. Just kidding Case!

These guys are such a blessing to me and to every member of my family. It's awesome to be associated with men of such caliber.

No comments:

Post a Comment