Wednesday, December 23, 2009

You Never Know

The mayhem that exists when "the cousins" get together can never be predicted, planned or prevented and that's just the way we like it. Don't let their serious faces fool you.
Last night we had Christmas with my side of the family. We've kind of foregone the gift exchange for white elephant presents except for the littlest ones and even I don't think they would mind not getting gifts because there's so much fun being had from being together.

We did celebrate a birthday or two. We sang Happy Birthday Jesus, although I think Gavin thought we were singing to him. This was special because it's something I remember doing as a kid and of course it's celebrating the real meaning of Christmas. Then we sang to this guy.
Was it your 30 or 32nd birthday Cory? Just kidding! He just so happened to also be the subject of target practice upon picking the bulls eye during the white elephant exchange. Nice way to use the envelope and bulls eye as shields. My mom will probably find foam darts in her house for the rest of her life.

We laughed, some sang and most tried caviar- no pictures, but you might find it on You Tube. You could say we had a pretty good time. Just take a look at what I found on my camera when I got home. All is fair game Jonathan.

No comments:

Post a Comment