1. Reading sessions with Gavin that turn into tickle time.
2. Working on Mr. Man's manly birthday party. I'll try to post some preview pictures tomorrow.
3. Hearing Gavin say new words each day like "low" and "blue." Don't ever ask him to say something because he won't. He always has to do it on his own. Well, he will make a chicken noise when you ask him.
4. Being able to exercise in the morning, work in the yard in the afternoon and go to a kickboxing class in the evening.
5. Having my little helper sweep with me. I used the broom and he chose his stick pony.
6. Going to the grocery store on a weekday instead of on the weekend.
7. Date night with my husband.
Canning & Preserving
1 hour ago