Monday, November 14, 2011

32 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights

How Far Along: 32 Weeks- eight months!

Size of Baby: About 16.7 inches - the size of a large jicama - and weighs approximately 3.75 pounds.

Maternity Clothes: All maternity pants but still trying to mix up maternity and non maternity tops. I don't think this is going to change much. I'm just not the biggest fan of maternity tops especially the ones with the ties in the back. I do like the longer maternity t-shirts though.

Gender: It's a GIRL!

Movement: She is getting more and more cases of the hiccups like her big brother did, but they are a lot softer. D also commented that she does not seem to be as feisty either which I have to agree.

Sleep:I am trying to squeeze in more sleep if I can. This morning I already had a list of things to do, but after getting up early with D and reading my Bible I decided that it was going to be ok so go back to sleep for a little while especially since big brother was also taking the opportunity for once.

What I miss: My feet! They had been slightly swollen where I could barely tell, but about three days ago decided to turn into large sausages. - not pretty!

Cravings: I am actually drinking more water and after a few weeks of being hungry all of the time, I am starting to not feel like eating so much.

Best Moment of the Week: We took Gavin to a sibling class at the hospital. It is the only class we are taking this time around, so I was hoping to get in a few questions myself. Gavin got to hold a "baby" and change its diaper, which thankfully he was all so eager to do. That will stay that way, right?



We also took a tour of the hospital where he sported his new big brother shirt they gave him. Being at the hospital again made me excited but also nervous. Maybe it was because D was teaching Gavin how babies break dance. I can't believe that in just about seven weeks we will be there having our little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment