Friday, November 18, 2011

Thankful for a Baby Girl Who is 33 Weeks

I thought I might combine my weekly pregnancy update with what I am thankful for. This little miracle growing in me is truly amazing. She already seems so different and unique from her brother and brings us a lot of joy just thinking we will get to hold her soon.

Pregnancy Highlights

How Far Along: 33 Weeks

Since I don't have a picture of me, here's one a few weeks ago at an ultrasound. We'll get to see her again in another three weeks.


Size of Baby: About 17 inches - the size of a pineapple - and weighs around 4.25 pounds.

Maternity Clothes: I am kind of concerned how I am going to extend my maternity wardrobe for the next seven weeks. A few of my shirts are getting a bit short, but that's probably what I get for wanting to wear regular shirts and not maternity shirts.

Gender: It's a GIRL!

Movement: She still moves mostly at night but I also get the random surprise kicks sometimes. Just in the past week, I have been feeling some pain in my left rib which I am pretty sure is due to a foot being jammed into it.

Sleep: If I didn't have to turn over from side to side, I think I would be ok.

What I miss: I'm still having Diet Dr. Pepper cravings and I seriously wish it wasn't so hard to bend down to pick things up.

Cravings: Protein!

Best Moment of the Week: Hearing little girl's heartbeat is always so reassuring. I had a good check up today and the doctor said that after the next appointment, we would be going to weekly appointments! We also just got our picture files from our maternity/family photo shoot. I can't wait to share them.

No comments:

Post a Comment